Summer is upon us and you might be feeling a bit restless with the way your home looks. After being closeted in the house during this chilly winter, you may be looking for some change. Perhaps you noticed some unattractive stains in your carpet or the flooring in your dining room just isn’t doing it for you anymore. Maybe you’re interested in changing around your furniture and want the flooring to match. Whatever the reason may be to change up your home, Zoltan European Floors, Inc. can help you achieve that modification you’re looking for to reinvigorate your domain. Contact us today to get started on changing the flooring in your home.
Popular Hardwood Flooring That Looks Great In Any House
In today’s blog, we’ll be going over the most popular types of flooring for any home. These five flooring options will add rich tones and a beautiful aesthetic to your home. What’s great about these flooring options are how versatile and fun they are in any home. Whether you just want to redo a room in your home or you’d like to change up an entire floor, these options have the characteristics and the attributes you want to incorporate.
- Oak: This is the most common type of flooring in many homes in the United States. Not only is it affordable, but it’s also unique. It brightens up a home and adds a little more character to it. You also can choose from many different types of oak such as red or white. Light, smooth, and unique, you can decorate your home in pastels or darker colors when you choose this flooring option.
- Maple: A harder flooring option than oak, maple is lighter and has a sleeker appearance. This flooring option is more traditional because of the lighter colors it uses. With less character, this smooth hardwood can be more expensive due to the variety of different grades you can get.
- Hickory: Hickory, or Pecan as it can occasionally be called, is similar to oak, but is much harder. Hickory is a great option because of the different variations that it offers as well as the knotting to add a more natural look to the flooring. What’s neat about this type of flooring is how even the boards can be different colors, which makes it a great option to hide dents and scratches if you have pets or kids.
- Bamboo: Bamboo is such a great option for homes that want hardwood, but don’t want to spend too much money. Imported from China, bamboo comes in many different types. There’s the normal bamboo in comparison to the strand woven one. With an exotic look, this type of grass has become very popular because of the fun look it offers the home.
- Brazilian Cherry: This type of wood is obviously from Brazil and is exceptionally beautiful. Many people absolutely adore the deep red coloring, especially because it ripens with age. The smooth grain of Brazilian cherry is hard, but has a variety of colors across each of the planks.
Are you ready to start renovating your home? Great! Let’s get started!